Werewolf The Apocalypse – Earthblood
Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood is an action RPG licensed by a "paper" role-playing game originally published by White Wolf Publishing (known in Poland as Werewolf: Apocalypse). The production was developed by Cyanide studio, known from series such as Styx, Pro Cycling Manager or Blood Bowl. The game belongs to the World of Darkness universe, which also includes many other systems that allow you to play various types of heroes. This brand has been used several times by video game developers, resulting in such titles as Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines, Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption, Hunter: The Reckoning or Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Heart of the Forest.
More about Werewolf The Apocalypse – Earthblood
The action of Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood is set in modern times, in a dark alternative version of our reality, inhabited by creatures from various legends and myths. Players take on the role of Cahal - the so-called Garou, a man capable of transforming into a werewolf - who returns from exile to support his endangered clan. Together with his companions from the herd, the protagonist takes part in the war against the powerful corporation Endron, which serves a destructive entity known as Wij, and its actions disturb the balance in nature (i.e. threaten another existence, Gaia). However, the hero must be careful not to let the frenzy take control of him, which has already led him to the edge of the abyss.
In Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood the action is shown from the third person perspective (TPP). The gameplay is linear and takes place on relatively small maps with several locations - the starting point and hostile complexes visited during the next main missions. Cahal deals with the problems encountered in various ways, taking one of three forms. As a human, the hero eliminates opponents unaware of his presence and occasionally talks with other people, in the form of a wolf, he sneaks behind the backs of adversaries, while as Crinos, a powerful werewolf, he fights direct battles, which were carried out in the style of slasher games. A crowd of opponents takes part in the fight, with whom the player deals alternately with two combat stances, a simple combo system and special attacks, unlocked as the player progresses.
How to download and install Werewolf The Apocalypse – Earthblood on your mobile?
- Download Werewolf The Apocalypse – Earthblood.apk file by clicking the download button below.
- If you are downloading the file from PC then, connect your device to the computer.
- Copy Werewolf The Apocalypse – Earthblood.apk file to your phone/tablet.
- Open the file, You will get a pop up box saying "For security your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources"
- Click on settings.
- Allow installation for Werewolf The Apocalypse – Earthblood.
- It will take few minutes to install.
- You will see Werewolf The Apocalypse – Earthblood icon on your phone.
- Open the game, It will download obb and data files and game will start after downloading.