Hades is another production from the talented Supergiant Games studio, which gave us such titles as Bastion, Transistor and Pyre. This time, the creators prepared a spectacular, roguelike dungeon crawler, set in the world known from Greek mythology. Hades is a roguelike RPG set in the world of Greek myths. In this production we play the role of a man trying to get out of the land of the dead - the title Hades. The well-known independent studio Supergiant Games - the authors of the games Bastion, Transistor and Pyre, is responsible for the development of this title.
More about Hades
In Hades we observe the action from above, from the so-called isometric perspective. To get out of Hades, we go through a series of randomly generated boards, killing stronger and stronger opponents. As this is a roguelike game, the fights are difficult - sooner or later we will die, but only to get back to the starting point, use the experience gained to develop the character and fight again, this time with new possibilities. As the game progresses, we gain special skills, thanks to which the subsequent approaches are not monotonous. The combat system prepared by the developers requires dexterity and is very spectacular. Hades has a very nice, three-dimensional graphic design (the perspective used by the creators forces the game in two dimensions, but the models of characters, monsters and the game environment are made in 3D). The most striking thing is the attractive and colorful artistic style that evokes associations with comics.
It’s never the same experience twice: Each time you play, you'll combine the divine might of various Olympian gods with your own in new ways, brave a wide variety of different challenges, and unravel more of the story featuring our award-winning art, audio, and narrative. You may play for not just dozens of hours, but hundreds of hours, while still discovering new character builds and story events.
How to download and install Hades on your mobile?
- Download Hades.apk file by clicking the download button below.
- If you are downloading the file from PC then, connect your device to the computer.
- Copy Hades.apk file to your phone/tablet.
- Open the file, You will get a pop up box saying "For security your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources"
- Click on settings.
- Allow installation for Hades.
- It will take few minutes to install.
- You will see Hades icon on your phone.
- Open the game, It will download obb and data files and game will start after downloading.